- features & benefits
- accessories & controls
- electrical & packaging
- Up to 50% energy Savings with full compliance to road lighting safety standards.
- Beautifully designed housing to suit any city centre and provide a designer feel.
- Best Thermal Management by Maintain the "Zero Air Gap" between MCPCB and aluminium modules for fastest heat dissipation.
- Road Beauty available with two size and optics to suit most roadway applications.
- Aesthetic choices with high photometric and lighting performance.
- High quality cool and neutral white light with high colour consistency.
- Vibration, dust and heat resistant.
- World Class, approbated quality components (LEDs / Driver / etc.)
- Low maintenance cost with no need for internal cleaning, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
- Lifetime of over 50, 000 hours.
|Family Name||Road Beauty|
|Wattage||100Watt / 150Watt|
|Lumen / Watt||110 lm/W|
|Lamp Colour||2700K, 4700k, 6500K|
|Colour Rendering Index||>80|
|Driver||Integrated (Constant current driver)|
|Surge Protection||10 kV|
|Housing||Cast Aluminium housing finished by Grey coating|
|Flex Cable||Yes - 1m|
|Lifetime||50, 000 hrs|
|Input Voltage||180 - 270V AC - 50Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.95|
|Installation||Suitable for pole diameter upto 40mm|
|Application||Minor and major roads, Residential Street, Pathways|
- In-built integrated electronic LED driver
|PLSL 505 / 100||PLSL 505 / 40 / 700||87||100||230||0.46||9600||3.700||1 No|
|PLSL 505 / 150||PLSL 505 / 60 / 700||130||150||230||0.68||11400||5.700||1 No|
- Suitable for external pole dia. 40 mm