- features & benefits
- accessories & controls
- electrical & packaging
- Luminary efficacy reaches 130 lm/W, which gives more than 60% of energy saving when compared to HID lamp.
- Multiple lumen packages and optics to suit Uniform light distribution with symmetrical beam creating outstanding illuminance in industrial lighting applications.
- Painted non-corrosive die-cast aluminium housing and steel bracket gives extra strength when the luminaire is installed in a harsh environment.
- Maintain the "Zero Air Gap" between MCPCB and aluminum modules for fastest heat dissipation.
- Superior W/m² performance delivered optimal lighting effects to fit industrial applications.
- High quality of light by increase CRI up to 85 for all colour temperature.
- World class, approbated quality components (LEDs / Driver / etc.).
- Low maintenance cost.
- Lifetime of over 50,000 hours, which requires no lamp replacement after installation.
- Easy installation and maintenance by multiple mounting options (hook/bracket).
|Family Name||HighBay Star|
|Wattage||100Watt / 150Watt|
|Lumen / Watt||130 lm/W|
|Lamp Colour||2700K, 4700K, 6500K|
|Colour Rendering Index||>80|
|Optics||Optical lens given uniform light distribution|
|Driver||Integrated (Constant current driver)|
|Surge Protection||10 kV|
|Flex Cable||Yes - 1m|
|Housing||Aluminum housing finished by grey coating.|
|Lifetime||50, 000 hrs|
|Input Voltage||180 - 270V AC - 50Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.95|
|Installation||Mounting bracket allow surface mounting|
|Application||Indoor industries where by height is above 5Mtr, warehouse, Indoor sports stadiums|
- In-built integrated electronic LED driver
|PLBL 525 / 100||PLBL 525 / 40 / 700||87||100||230||0.46||11400||6.000||1 No|
|PLBL 525 / 150||PLBL 525 / 60 / 700||130||150||230||0.68||17000||6.500||1 No|
- Suitable for pendent / ceiling mounted using mounting bracket.